- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You may be required to provide personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this web site. RCC collects and uses information about our customers and web visitors for a variety of purposes. Information may be obtained when you order and use our products and services, when you make customer service inquiries, or when you visit our web site. We use such information to deliver, provide, and update content and services; establish and maintain customer accounts and billing records; contact you about our products and services and better direct specific offers or promotions to you; monitor web site statistics; monitor our customer service; or establish your online account and authenticate you during log-in.
If you email us through the “Contact Us” form on this site, we ask you for information such as your name and email address so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well.
Questionnaires and Surveys
We occasionally may ask visitors to our web site to complete online surveys and opinion polls about their activities, attitudes and interests. These surveys help us serve you better and improve the usefulness of our site and service and content. In conducting these surveys we may ask you for your name and email address. We do not keep any personal information about you in connection with your participation in a survey unless you specifically agree to provide that information.
We collect certain aggregate and non-personal information when you visit this web site. Aggregate and non-personal information does not relate to a single identifiable visitor. It tells us such things as how many users visited our site and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our web site to our visitors. We collect this information either through “cookie” technology or with “web beacons”.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other web sites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked web sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
You may see third-party advertisements on this site. In some instances, third-party ad networks may seek to provide advertising that they believe is more relevant to your interests. In these instances, cookies may be used by ad networks to collect information about your visit to our web sites and may be combined with information collected by these ad networks on other web sites.
Information We Share
RCC has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this web site. We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to help keep the personal information you provide on this site secure.
This web site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records.
If RCC elects to use or disclose information that identifies you as an individual in a manner that is materially different from that stated in our policy at the time we collected that information from you, we will give you a choice regarding such use or disclosure by appropriate means.
Last Updated: March 1, 2011
© 2011 Reno Concierge Coaching. All rights reserved.